Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. Changes are being made at Toxic Diesel. Things between Fabian (the owner) and I are still good, but I've moved on. They should still be able to provide great products, and services, but they'll be doing it without me. They've also moved to a new location still in St. George (I like it better than the old one), and things continue to move forward. I'd still recommend using them if any of you are in need of performance parts, so go ahead and call in, or check out their website toxicdiesel.com If any of you need to get a hold of me, be sure to send me a pm, as I check in here regularly. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
WTH? You change jobs more than I change shorts. Glad to hear Fabian moved to some new digs.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What can I say? there were good things about it the job, but apparently it was time to move on. still feel free to call or text if you have any questions, or need any help with your truck. It was one of the most fun rides I've worked on for a while.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Where you going now

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a mechanic at a transport company now, still in St. George UT. They run roughly 350 trucks at a time, so there's always plenty to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts