Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to change a few things on my truck.What do you think???

Before...

After...

·
Registered
200 Posts
looked good before but looks even better now.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
those wheels do look sick! nice looking black truck, nice pics!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good just gota black out the windows and your set
Thanks,I had the windows done the same as the backs,But...Exactly one week later the cops got me.We just passed a new tint law here that alows us to have tinted front windows now,So I'll be going back soon to have them done again.

SIC-E,Thanks!

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looks absolutely awesome :ford:

BMF's are definitely the way to go. Now just some smoked lights and it'll be perfect.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
The bug shield I could agree with. The vent visors no way... those are way to practical. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks great!!!

Have you considered ditching the bug shield and vent visors? Even with them on, it looks good. I just think it would clean it up even more. Recon smoked lenses on the cab and mirrors would be sweet also.
I'm definitely keeping the vent visors.The bug shield wasn't my first choice for accessory's,But my hood get's bad chip's in it from being on the highway so much.Then when it come's time to wax it,I have a white speckled hood:doh:.Ah the joy's of Black!

And too everyone else...Thanks for the comment's!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sick truck:D Now just add some smoked cab lights and all set.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Is that stock suspension on your truck? Looks pretty low in the front, but maybe it's because it's all black, I don't know. It looks good though

1 - 20 of 31 Posts