Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I would show you fellas what I have been up to....

I started here Friday...thats 10-11" with 40s on 22" Welds

I am going to a full front and rear 4 link setup with air bags. The lift is from Trevor (NotStock is his username) @ Precision Metal Fab Disclaimer - Precision Metal Fab He has been great to work with...fair pricing and a product tats built in the US by americans....and with the upmost of quality and precision. I had everything powdercoated the same Orange thats on the Harley trucks as I have a paint scheme for the truck in mind.

The ride height will be at about 14" and I am switching to 44" Military tires. The lift is adjustable from about 10" to about 20" but as mentioned above ride height will be set at 14" +/-

I got the rear lift in this last week and started opening it up and working on the truck Friday afternoon...as of today Sunday....I am just about done with the rear...the front I should have in hand end of this coming week or first of next its at powdercoat right now...

Here are a few progress pics...enjoy.

Scott

Some of the parts

Tanks mounted

Leafs missing....

Starting the rear..

Progress and various views...

HOLY MOLY.....thats a cool truck...wonder whos that is...lol...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sweet lookin'! I like. keep us posted.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
its gonna be sweet. You think your gonna make it to the Bash?

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet Scott!

You keepin the kit Red?

Thanks...its Orange dood....your old and colorblind...:pointlaugh:

its gonna be sweet. You think your gonna make it to the Bash?

Thanks...man I doubt I go....I wanted to, but not sure if I want to go with only half the lift done.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i was hoping to see it in person.

Good luck Im planning on ordering some stuff from PMF as well in the near future.

·
Registered
782 Posts
saweet:bowfast:

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
damn thats tall! nice size truck !

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Man that thing is massive!

·
Fierro Racing
1,509 Posts
looks f BA man. hey will those ouo traction bars be up for sale in the future? im intrested in them if you want to sell.

any more pics???????

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks f BA man. hey will those ouo traction bars be up for sale in the future? im intrested in them if you want to sell.

any more pics???????
I have it all beck together right now...have it all aired down to only a 10-11" lift so it sits level with my front...I should get the front bag setup in by the end of this coming week or very first of next week, I will get it on ASAP and some new pics.

The OUO bars and the rest of my old/current lift is all going to a good friend of mine here local...along with m y current wheels and tires.

Thanks for the compliments everyone...I am thinking I am going to like it.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
:postwhore2:Love it, looks sick

1 - 20 of 104 Posts