Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,
Anyone know anything about Certifit parts? I'm about to order some things from there and just wondering if their stuff is quality...specifically do the Harley Headlights they sell fog up?One of my knock offs started fogging up so I'm due for new ones.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I know the body panels are good quality. Never used their headlights

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
8 months almost as in thats how long i have had them haha. No problems what so ever especially not for 62 bucks a headlight.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't want to be buying the same damn lights. I'm guessing since mine are from eBay that they are Eagles. I just want to make sure Certi doesn't sell the same shiat.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfection. Thanks man, I'm giving them a call today.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Every certifit product i've seen has been off in some way. Nothing has ever fit perfectly. We used to (and i still do) call it Sortafit.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Buy the real ford HD lights and you'll have no problems :shrug: You can also find good deals on the ford HD's- I did ;)

·
d-man
200 Posts
I put all certifit parts on my other truck when i did the 05 conversion and everything bolted right up and fit great, didnt have any real problems with fitment. I would definitely go with certifit parts, you cant beat them for the money

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha now I'm just getting confused

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I also bought everything from them for my 05' conversion except for the upper bumper valance and headlights and everything looked like OEM and bolted right up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts