Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first pull of the year in Centre Hall, PA (the Grange Fairgrounds) is May 21th at 6:30pm. Diesel classes are 8050 Pure Street Diesel, 2.6 Street Diesel, 8050 Mod Diesel, and R.W.Y.B Diesel. Rulles can be found here for those that are interested! Central PA Tractor Pullers Assoc.

Who can make it?! :ford:

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I won't be there next Saturday because thats the day I'm going to get my truck but I will try my best to make a pull or two this year. I bookmarked the site to remind me! I see you're in Bellefonte, are you gonna make it down to Bedford to pull at the fair?

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be there next Saturday because thats the day I'm going to get my truck but I will try my best to make a pull or two this year. I bookmarked the site to remind me! I see you're in Bellefonte, are you gonna make it down to Bedford to pull at the fair?
I hope to this year. I'm down there every year at the fair anyways because I pull trailers for Snyder's Concessions (not sure if you recognize the name). But I definitely plan to get to that pull it's always a really good one!

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Yeah man, its always a good time. I recognize the name. I'll have to keep an eye out for you this year. I pulled my 04 there the past 3 years. I'll be in an all black 06 CCSB this year.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal. I'll be in my toreador red (maroon) 97 regular cab. I'll get a hold of ya on here when it gets a bit closer! :psn:

·
Registered
168 Posts
So who's going ? I'll be there but will have to leave early to go to work , 11-7 shift this weekend. Suppose to be nice saturday , Finally no rain :evil .

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts