Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as some of you know I just got back from Iraq and will be back home in Ohio on Saturday April 9. I will be tearing my truck apart that week and hope to have it back together by the next weekend. Stroker96 and myself were talking and want to get some fellow powerstroke enthusiast together for a good time at a bdubs or something. How does Friday April 15th or Saturday the 16th sound for a get together? anywhere in Central Ohio works for me and Stroker96. Let me know what you guys think and who all would be interested in coming and we will do it! Any questions post them here or call me (614) 432-0683

thanks guys, :ford:
Ac

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
I could be up for some wings - Bdubs or Quaker Steak sound good to me. Generally mid day on a Saturday is the best time for a GTG - but I could maybe do a Friday evening - as long as its not terribly late after work - because I am not driving all the way home and coming back to the Cbus area! (unless maybe your thinking Marysville Bdubs... LOL).

Let me know what you decide - if it works out for me to be there - then I will be there.

Jason

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Saturday afternoon will work for me, who else is up for some wings?

·
Registered
76 Posts
quaker steak or tilted kilt or of course hooters cause they are hot :) bdubbbs is over rated

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Tilted Kilt for sure! They have really good food, and nicely dressed girls that work there ;) Saturday would be better for me.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Damnit aubrey.... idk if I can work those dates in.. I have to play army the 15.16.and 17th...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well lets all decide on a date for sure and we will go from there like time and location

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
won't be able to make this meet but hopefully will be able to the next one

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
I'm moving that weekend but if you decide on a different weekend I would try to make it.

Dave

·
PSN Veteren
178 Posts
I would like to get out and meet some new people. Just let me know what date and time. I'm in!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome guys, Saturday it will be! lets shoot for noon on Saturday the 16th. I know there is a quaker steak up on the north side of Columbus in Polaris, is that a good place for everyone?

let me know your thoughts, again here or through call/text 614-432-0683

thanks,
Ac

·
PSN Veteren
178 Posts
That works for me. Let me know if it changes.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I hate you all....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kyle I'll send you pic's lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts