Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know theres several guys from this area, we need to meet up some where, not this weekend but how about next?

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i'm gald i saw this. I got a buddy up in the bloomington area and he's been wanting to have a get to gether somewhere in that area. i'm about 2 hours away so i'm up for something like that I know there are some guys from the org that would be willing to meet up as well

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya we need to get something goin

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i know my weekends are pretty busy with pulling season upon us and all. so id say sometime in early-mid august would be good idea just need to find a central location for all

·
psdguy97
859 Posts
Whats this all about? I'm in Des Plaines and i could possibly get a few more people.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
im roughly 2.5 hours NW of bloomington, but i'd come. what kinda get together are you after? whats gonna happen at it? backyard bbq? meet up at someones local truck pull? just wondering if you had given it any thought yet.

as in girard, just south of spring field?

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
I'm wanting a get together. I'm back in Naperville now so as long as it's on a weekend I should be able to make it.

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well iam outa state for 3 weeks, ill be back on the 30th, and then home for 3 weeks....maybe something in springfield area....or the area

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
i don't know if anyone would be up for it or not. but around July 10th, i'm gonna try to get some of the guys from the ORG together thats in my Illinois/indiana club and try to meet at a fellow NATION/ORG members house. located in Spring Valley, IL
if anyone's willing

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im down

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok maybe not thats a 3 hour drive, promise me that itl be worth it and maybe

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
I think I could do that. Thats only about 1.5 hours away for me.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yea it would be at my buddies house in spring valley. its right interstate 80. I have about 8 friends with cummins that would probably come too. He's got a huge yard and we were gonna plan on a bbq and having a good time. Going to hope for July 10th gotta clear it with my buddy first but it should work out

1 - 20 of 31 Posts