Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen or attemped this? I know i have all sorts of nutty ideas, but i dont think i have ever seen a 2/350 with a center console automatic shifter. I was thinking about seeing if it was possible to make the f150 console with the shifter work in a 2/350.

This is just a thought..i need to finish the many other items on the list first but figured i would through it out there and see what kind of feedback it brings

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bringing back up, i know some poeple like the center console shifter, so hate it, being that this is more of a play truck i think its a unique idea.....anyone have any input?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a floor shifter in my 2000. I didn't install a entire console tho just a b&m shifter. I really like it, its not something you see everyday.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've always wondered if the TCI 5r55s ratchet shifter for the 05+ mustangs would work.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now thats a good looking shifter

·
Registered
61 Posts
How hard would this be to do?

·
HTFU
70 Posts
Googled it and found this over at Powerstroke Army powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17770&page=2

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats what i am going to look to do....that will be one of the few winter projects i have in mind

·
Respect my awesomeness
262 Posts
yep, its now on my list......

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Let me know how it works out. I want to do this

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let me know how it works out. I want to do this
im trying to figure out how to make the console look factory, towards the end of the summer il get my hands on one and start mapping it out...time to enjoy the truck for now

·
DIESEL BACON DIESEL BACON
24 Posts
I think it sounds awesome! We used to do it with our cars all the time. A little planning, and I dont see why it couldn't be done in a truck. If anyone get the notion, I'd love to see pics!!

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
diesel fiend
338 Posts
Some where is a thread with an F 150 full console in a superduty , saw it last week . He fiberglassed the front to match the dash and used the shifter location for a switch panel. It was nice .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts