Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Miss me yet" George Bush
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a work location that has had many recent thefts and it's nearly impossible to secure it properly. I am in need of trail cam type system and ideally one that will transmit images as they are recorded.

Must be all weather day or night and prefer not to alert the intruder.
Any help or insight would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
look into aviligon cameras.... I use them onsites all the time, they can be mounted wireless and can transmit over the internet, theres even an Ipad app for it

·
Chachi
237 Posts
just get a trail cam that is used on hunting trails, the ones i have at my treestands take pics and instantly sends to my computer nd phone

·
IDI nooby
111 Posts
Well from my experience game cameras for tree stands wouldnt be the best idea cus dont those use flash ?

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Recon YX HC 500 trail cam, Rapidfire Near-Video Speed: Up to 2 frames per second
Image Resolution: 1080P High Definition / 3.1 Mpxl
Image Detail: Color Day / Monochrome Night
Image Data: Time, Date, Temperature and Moon Phase
Infrared Illumination: Lo-Glow Semi-Covert IR
Infrared Flash Range: Upt to 50 ft.
Battery Life: Up to 40,000 images
Battery Quantity / Size: 6 or 12 AA
Battery Requirements: Alkaline, Nimh Rechargeable or 1.5v Lithium
Memory Card Type: Secure Digital (SD or SDHC)
Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 120 degrees Farenheit
Theft Deterrence: CodeLoc Pass-Code Protection
Software: BuckView Advanced
Warranty: 1 Yr. from date of purchase

·
Chachi
237 Posts
thats the one i have, the pics are great hi def, ill give u my buddies number that set me up with the pics sending instantly to my phone and computer if you would like

·
Chachi
237 Posts
Well from my experience game cameras for tree stands wouldnt be the best idea cus dont those use flash ?
Most of them do have flash, but the one i have is high end and doesnt use flash unless you turn it on

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Ever though of hunting the theifs?

·
Registered
389 Posts
We use the Reconyx HC600's at work to catch fuel thief’s, they are expensive, but really good. No internet, so you have to get the pictures off them. No flash, and they take great night pics unless an artificial light source like headlights or maker lights are in the frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts