Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The check engine light comes on every so often and then goes off hooked scanner to the port but no codes the ebpv is disconnected could this be the problem just bought the truck two weeks ago and it also has a exhaust leak around the turbo somewhere but I can't tell where its coming from the truck runs great with only 175000 on the odometer any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It comes on when I start the truck in the morning it will turn off and on when I'm driving down the road. I bought the scanner last year from oreillys but I don't know the brand of it.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
It will come on for a brief second or two with the key on engine off when you go to start it. The scanners from the parts stores won't work on our trucks, you need Ae or a scangauge or some other high dollar scanner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O I see about the scanner. The light stays on after it is started and when I drive down the road it will stay on and then it will go off for a period of time and then then come back on.it just goes back and forth. And I noticed today it kind of has a little lope sound to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts