Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it matter to have your ccv routed to the rear as when we did my turbo swap we just left it unhooked to the intake and its just the 90* tube just sitting there... all i notice is the smell every once in awhile but nothing bad... just wondering as I am going to route it back just havent messed w/ it yet...

thanks

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
You turn the housing around so the hose conection faces the fire wall, then put a pice of heater hose on it, run it down the fire wall along the frame and stop it where ever. I ran mine back to the skid plate under the transfer case, theres a hole in it that the hose fits perfectly.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Psst I think your trucks on fire.....lol

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
More important is to remember to plug up the hole in the intake duct or you will definitely be ingesting airborne crud into your turbo and engine.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the ss tube in place of the stock setup so the intake tube is completely sealed up...

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
LOL, or you replace it with a peice of shiny SS 4 exhaust pipe left over from the exhaust you put on your truck. I tink I still have the plastic POS thing Ford has on them somewhere, I never liked the bump inside. Looks like a good air flow restriction.

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Psst I think your trucks on fire.....lol
Thats funny, If I sit at a light long enough I bet people think it is, LOL. Damn road draft make quite a bit sitting still.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts