Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I agree with Ant, once proven you can count me in.

·
Registered
124 Posts
:whs:

Not trying to point fingers at Ant250, he actually helped out. But it sort of makes a site sponsor look bad.
I'm glad he stepped forward to say something, but without actually seeing the part in person its kinda hard to judge whether or not it will work. What I was saying is that had he called or PM'd us we could of discussed the matter a little better and possibly fixed the any problems without starting a mass panic on the thread

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts
we have been running this setup on our truck for a few days now any everything seems to be fine
2 WHOLE DAYS OF TESTING... Why didn't you say so. Sign me up!

Exactly why I don't jump the gun on anything until it's proven.....
So you're a bandwagon nut swinger...

We will hold the prepress off for a week if that makes everyone feel Safe so far haven't had any problems with the setup on my personal truck the last few days
Dude, a week is way too much testing. Get that thing to market and bank some coin.

ANT250: I think the point he was getting at here was that maybe you should of said something through PM before you took in upon yourself to make a public statement
Cause a site sponser making a profit is way more important than what is good for members here?

I'm glad he stepped forward to say something, but without actually seeing the part in person its kinda hard to judge whether or not it will work. What I was saying is that had he called or PM'd us we could of discussed the matter a little better and possibly fixed the any problems without starting a mass panic on the thread
So you like to keep your mistakes hush hush. What else aren't you telling us?

I'm just calling it like I see it guys.
Powerstroke Nation

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts
No drama here. Simply pointing out facts in this thread.

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts
So tell me how I am bandwagon nut swinger....since I agreed with what ant250 did :poke:
All of your other posts have come to the rescue of MPD. The one I quoted didn't. I noticed.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
All of your other posts have come to the rescue of MPD. The one I quoted didn't. I noticed.
I'm not going to argue with you, but I will state that I have never come to MPD's rescue. I know what happened with everything, Nate and I have discussed it, I have an opinion on the matter, and it's not my place to make it public. What irritates me (which I have also discussed with Nate) is when you guys come in the 6.4 aftermarket forum and muck up their (MPD) performance part threads. Simple as that.....and I am done.

Sorry for the rant....again.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
That new ''dog house" looks good guys.
Subscribing...

·
Registered
5 Posts
would it be something like this?

08-10 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel CCV system, crankcase ventilation system

or this?

94-04 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel CCV system, crankcase ventilation system

I have been looking into this stuff a lot lately, tired as hell of the start up smoke. A nice truck with tons of mods shouldnt smoke like that. Glad to find this thread with tons of info. Thanks to Ant for his info. The whole intention should be to provide a true solution, not just "sell" something. I'm not bashing either. I just want the right solution. $200-$300 is not a lot of money UNLESS ITS THROWN AWAY!

101 - 116 of 116 Posts