Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some interest in my CCLB(white/blue) so I will do a quick thread

Nov 01 brought it home looking like this. But I already added cab lights, visor, Cervini hood and deeZee tough steps
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/d337044f87fa44e3b2b873814545fbca/l.jpg

Next on the list was get rid of those Michelins and steel wheels. American racing Type 23 wheels(16.5x9.75) and BFG muds(33/12.50/16.5 I also added Ford mud flaps and a 97 Tailgate. The mud flaps rubbed the tailpipe, so the cat-back stock exhaust came off.20% window tint on all the windows. Stainless Kentrol diff covers, Better built aluminum diamond plate on the bed rails and Tail gate was also added

Inspection was due, so I had to do something with the exhaust. I was eyeing up the Banks Torque Tube headers, but they were out of my budget. THEN, i got a card from Banks in the mail. They had a scratch and dent special going on. The headers and y-pipe i was looking at for 1200 was now reduced to 800 and there was nothing wrong other than the box being a lil messed up. So I bought them. Put them on and bought a high-flow cat and a Flowmaster 20 series:evil. Had a local exhaust shop bend me up a single 3" exhaust and put in the cat and muffler. They did a superb job keeping the exhaust high and tight to the body and they finished it off w a Gibson 4" slash cut tip. It sounds PERFECT and has a wicked rumble.

Then i was on the search for more power. I Bought the Banks Ram-Air intake w K&N air filter. Also cut out the horns in the intake tubes. A BBK Twin 61mm throttle body was also added. I was amazed at the seat of the pants feel that added.

The truck stayed like that for about 4 years. Then I wanted to go HIGHER. Actually I just wanted bigger tires, but I am not a cut out fender flare guy.
SO a ORU RSK, Superlift 4" front springs(with 2 leafs remover per pack), Skyjacker 6" rear springs(+ a fitted add-a-leaf) and Bilstine 5100 series shocks were put on. For tires I went with the SuperSwamper Thornbirds(35/14.50/16.5) on Prime 118 wheels(16.5x9.75)

The truck ended up being WAY higher than I had hoped for, but everyone loved it.

It stayed like that for another 4 years or so until I found a Vortech Supercharger on craigs List. And it was the KIT for my truck. So I put that on. And now it will roast the 35s in 3 gears:D

Then I decided the Swampers SUCKED, so I bought a set of Mickey Thompson ATZ(325/65/18) and Raceline Renegade 8 wheels (18x10). But now the truck looked too tall for the tires.

So this summer I decided to sell my lift to Tom(Spstactical) and go with a forward mounted RSK and SD springs. Then TOM S got the ball rolling on the NEW RSK w trevor from PMF. So i decide to hang on an wait till the new RSK was ready( I wasn't to thrilled how the RSK went on the CCSB a month earlier). Well after sitting tore apart for 3 months the New RSK prototype was out. Larry got the 1st on and it wasn't quite right. I got the second one and it was closer but still not right. The 3rd one was about perfect so I went with it. I also used SD U code front springs and SD B code rear springs. I also changed the steps around too. I found a set of Chrome Westin nerf bars for a smoother look.
And this is how it is as of current

Hope you all enjoyed and I hoped I answered any of your questions

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I don't know which truck I like more, its a toss up between yours an Dustin's (97 cc/lb w/11" of lift, all white). Both trucks are beutiful.

·
Ford Enthusiast
100 Posts
Nice truck. I liked it with the topper on it!

Reactions: SKF350

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Actually, scratch that. I'd rather look at your trucks than study some more ha.
Do you have a supermotors page or something like that with all your trucks on it?
Give or take a few since you get a new one every other week.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And as of right now pic

Lowered dow to a 2.25" Precision Metal Fab RSK w U code front springs and
B code rear springs(stock 4" block)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.