Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was some interest in my CCLB(white/blue) so I will do a quick thread

Nov 01 brought it home looking like this. But I already added cab lights, visor, Cervini hood and deeZee tough steps
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/d337044f87fa44e3b2b873814545fbca/l.jpg

Next on the list was get rid of those Michelins and steel wheels. American racing Type 23 wheels(16.5x9.75) and BFG muds(33/12.50/16.5 I also added Ford mud flaps and a 97 Tailgate. The mud flaps rubbed the tailpipe, so the cat-back stock exhaust came off.20% window tint on all the windows. Stainless Kentrol diff covers, Better built aluminum diamond plate on the bed rails and Tail gate was also added

Inspection was due, so I had to do something with the exhaust. I was eyeing up the Banks Torque Tube headers, but they were out of my budget. THEN, i got a card from Banks in the mail. They had a scratch and dent special going on. The headers and y-pipe i was looking at for 1200 was now reduced to 800 and there was nothing wrong other than the box being a lil messed up. So I bought them. Put them on and bought a high-flow cat and a Flowmaster 20 series:evil. Had a local exhaust shop bend me up a single 3" exhaust and put in the cat and muffler. They did a superb job keeping the exhaust high and tight to the body and they finished it off w a Gibson 4" slash cut tip. It sounds PERFECT and has a wicked rumble.

Then i was on the search for more power. I Bought the Banks Ram-Air intake w K&N air filter. Also cut out the horns in the intake tubes. A BBK Twin 61mm throttle body was also added. I was amazed at the seat of the pants feel that added.

The truck stayed like that for about 4 years. Then I wanted to go HIGHER. Actually I just wanted bigger tires, but I am not a cut out fender flare guy.
SO a ORU RSK, Superlift 4" front springs(with 2 leafs remover per pack), Skyjacker 6" rear springs(+ a fitted add-a-leaf) and Bilstine 5100 series shocks were put on. For tires I went with the SuperSwamper Thornbirds(35/14.50/16.5) on Prime 118 wheels(16.5x9.75)

The truck ended up being WAY higher than I had hoped for, but everyone loved it.

It stayed like that for another 4 years or so until I found a Vortech Supercharger on craigs List. And it was the KIT for my truck. So I put that on. And now it will roast the 35s in 3 gears:D

Then I decided the Swampers SUCKED, so I bought a set of Mickey Thompson ATZ(325/65/18) and Raceline Renegade 8 wheels (18x10). But now the truck looked too tall for the tires.

So this summer I decided to sell my lift to Tom(Spstactical) and go with a forward mounted RSK and SD springs. Then TOM S got the ball rolling on the NEW RSK w trevor from PMF. So i decide to hang on an wait till the new RSK was ready( I wasn't to thrilled how the RSK went on the CCSB a month earlier). Well after sitting tore apart for 3 months the New RSK prototype was out. Larry got the 1st on and it wasn't quite right. I got the second one and it was closer but still not right. The 3rd one was about perfect so I went with it. I also used SD U code front springs and SD B code rear springs. I also changed the steps around too. I found a set of Chrome Westin nerf bars for a smoother look.
And this is how it is as of current

Hope you all enjoyed and I hoped I answered any of your questions

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Good read. Great build up. Looks awesome with that huge lift, but thornbirds suck ha.
Looks a lot better with the tonneau rather than the cap.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Thanks Brad, I've been wondering for a long time and now that I know, it isn't any easier to curb my jealousy. LOL.

·
Davey B
930 Posts
I don't know which truck I like more, its a toss up between yours an Dustin's (97 cc/lb w/11" of lift, all white). Both trucks are beutiful.

·
Ford Enthusiast
100 Posts
Nice truck. I liked it with the topper on it!

Reactions: SKF350

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice truck. I liked it with the topper on it!
Me too, but It wouldnt fit in the garage and it never goes out in any weather so there was no need for it. In the pic is where the truck sat all winter long and didnt move.

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
Actually, scratch that. I'd rather look at your trucks than study some more ha.
Do you have a supermotors page or something like that with all your trucks on it?
Give or take a few since you get a new one every other week.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, what you see is what I got

·
Registered
592 Posts
Where did you get the billet grill and how did you get the oval on it?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stull grill
APC tribal chrome piece(no longer available)
87-91 grill oval

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And as of right now pic

Lowered dow to a 2.25" Precision Metal Fab RSK w U code front springs and
B code rear springs(stock 4" block)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts