Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need to know where you are mounting your CB's? I have a 06 with bucket seat and just got a Cobra 29 and am trying to figure out where to mount it. I have a sun roof so up top is out I am thinking about mounting it on the front of the center counsel but am looking for other ideas. Anyone got some photos?

Thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
I was hoping to fit one under the console in the front. I'll post a picture. I intend to make a antena mount to attach between cab and bed in existing holes an rise high enough to clear bed and back of cab.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Ok guys I need to know where you are mounting your CB's? I have a 06 with bucket seat and just got a Cobra 29 and am trying to figure out where to mount it. I have a sun roof so up top is out I am thinking about mounting it on the front of the center counsel but am looking for other ideas. Anyone got some photos?

Thanks
Can't rememmber what the bucket seat set up looks like to add to the thread lol

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
I have mine under the center counsel in my truck facing towards the front of the truck. You have to bend down to see it but I don't change the channel. I can also control most things from the mic.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I want more POWER dude! Lets go to the CB store soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts