Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn these things are nice.
I got the full 1 piece front and rear sets today in black carpet.
Fit is perfect and they actually look really nice too.

No pics...it was too dark by the time I got done but if anyone is considering those things I'd highly recomend them.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another Craigslist score...the guy bought them for his truck then traded it in on a new Mustang a week later....never installed...got them for 50 bucks. LOL

If I knew they were this nice I would have bought a set sooner. I never liked that 3 piece front set and didn't even know they made a 1 piece front mat. I've spent more replacing the stock mats than a set of these would have cost new.

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
awesome, i've been lookin into getting a set of weather tech for mine, have heard good things, first i've heard of catch all

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Another Craigslist score...the guy bought them for his truck then traded it in on a new Mustang a week later....never installed...got them for 50 bucks. LOL

If I knew they were this nice I would have bought a set sooner. I never liked that 3 piece front set and didn't even know they made a 1 piece front mat. I've spent more replacing the stock mats than a set of these would have cost new.
:flipa: 50 bucks. Thats a steal Rich. It was over 100 when i bought em for my old crew cab. I need to get a set for this truck

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They are the best mats around. I had them in my crew cab. I spilled a X large coffee in the back seat and it held every drop. Nothing got on the factory carpet

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Holy hell! We have them in the X, spent about $400 for all of them but... They are nice, keep the carpet clean!

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunday. I'm at ADRL in St Louis all weekend. No laptop

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Got Husky liners in the front and rear of mine. They are awesome. Spilled beer, coffee, cokes, etc.. and no stains at all.

·
The Sound Of Madness
956 Posts
they are great mats, perfect for keeping the winter slush off the carpet!

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure WeatherTech and Husky are good stuff too...but rubber floor mats just aren't my style.

Here's some dirty pics of the ones I got....they'll go real good with the factory black carpet that's going in soon.

Just to rub it in a little....I have a grand total of 250 bucks in these mats AND all the black leather seats. I love Craigslist. LOL

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I'm sure WeatherTech and Husky are good stuff too...but rubber floor mats just aren't my style.

Here's some dirty pics of the ones I got....they'll go real good with the factory black carpet that's going in soon.

Just to rub it in a little....I have a grand total of 250 bucks in these mats AND all the black leather seats. I love Craigslist. LOL

Man , those are badazz....got black huskys' in mine, didnt know there was something in carpet out there.... looks good man

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yep, for carpeted mats they are great.

I agree that I don't think WeatherTechs would go with your truck :D

I run WeatherTechs since I get a lot of mud, dirt, gravel, snow, water, etc.. inside.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts