Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished final finish and fit of the 6.7 pipes, it's now time to build them in quantity. These new trucks have a one piece CAT/DPF so the gasket inbetween the CAT/DPF of the 6.4's is gone. It has gotten much heavier and grew 20+ more inches in length. Now the truck has 4 EGT sensors, 1 pressure sensor,1 oxygen sensor. A bit more work to get out and in on these new 6.7's, it's now REALLY a two person job. Now just for the tuning to be finished!
Will post pictures in the AM, long day today!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soon my friend, soon!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hear are a few pictures, sorry some were fuzzy it was late and I didn't check quality of pics before taking the new pipe back out.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta admit. I just had to chuckle to myself. These trucks have barely been on the lots 2 weeks and we are already yanking all the BS off and tuning them.

LOL:evil

rock n roll boys!
Gotta start somewhere, it will end up being better for everyone. Let me tell you there's a ton on stuff attached to, thread into, and hanging off this new system. And it's all one piece making it even more fun to get in and out!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yeah, were all going to die.Lets die of too much diesel smoke!!LOL

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Dang that stock exhaust looks like something that came off a space shuttleLOL. and nice thinkin Sahrens!!LOLLOL

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dang that stock exhaust looks like something that came off a space shuttleLOL. and nice thinkin Sahrens!!LOLLOL
It does look like one of those booster rocket things NASA uses to launch the shuttle, got enough sensors, probes and things attached to it. Cost the same as shuttle parts too,over $4500 for that part from the dealer not including sensors,hangers or the stupid weight!

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts
F'ing EPA
Agreed, but if it wasn't for the EPA we would probably still be running around with 1950's technology. You take the good with the bad.

·
NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS
232 Posts
I see you have your pipe bender in the picture (dressed in blue). Poor Scott, I am sure you told him that you would crop the picture.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Awesome!:evil

1 - 20 of 33 Posts