Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are out of my personal truck. They were built from a set of Ford Reman. injectors that were new in the box when I sent then in to be modified.

These flow ALOT of fuel!!!! They only have about 800 miles on them and they were in a completely rebuilt motor! Completely custom fuel system from tank to heads and regulated return also. Never saw less than 60 psi of fuel pressure.

They work perfectly, absolutely no problems at all and will come with new o-ring kits.

I ran them with a 58mm S300 based charger and S475 twin setup. I didn't have a wastegate so I was seeing over 100 psi of backpressure and 1950 degrees! :doh:

I made 62 psi and there was still a lot of fuel left over!

I'm trying to get into a 6.4 and have changed my setup in my 6.0 to be a daily driver and these need to go.

I would like to have a set of cores, even if they have sticking spool valves or whatever as long as they are a matched set.

I would like to get $2400 out of them or $2900 if you don't have cores. These cost over $3600 PLUS cores to have built!!

Let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Monday bump

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$2400 no cores needed or $1900 with your cores. I can take credit cards too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have any offers? I don't really have to sell these, the money would be nice though....

·
Ohioan
182 Posts
are these streetable?

·
Registered
215 Posts
are these streetable?
with a compound set-up yes. a buddy of mine runs his cass 225s with a 64/70 and they're still a little bit to much. WAY to much for a stock charger.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still for sale. Couple interested but no money sent as of yet.......

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had a couple of questions PM'd to me about these.

They are REMANUFACTURED OEM FORD Injectors. They are the late style (04.5-07) injectors.

They were still in original packaging when I sent them to Casserly. The modification to the injectors alone cost $1600. Not including the additional $2000 it cost to buy the injectors and trade in my cores for those.

I know I have a few miles on these but at $1600 plus your cores it is saving you $2000!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can take paypal or credit card through the shop

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, still for sale. Not dropping price anymore though. I'll keep them before I give them away

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do not do business with APCDIESEL !!!!!!!!!!!! I gave him a smokin deal on these. He didn't have cores so I let him send me some other parts that he had laying around.

I was supposed to get 1 good usable 6.4 HPFP and 1 dirty core along with 8 good usable 6.4 stock injectors.

Well, he sent the parts via USPS flat rate boxes with the parts just wrapped in a t-shirt and no packing. Electrical connectors were broken on both pumps and one of the injectors :mad:

Not to mention that all the parts have dirt in every single hole and are only good as cores now!!!

I contacted him via phone, txt, and messaging through PSN. No replies to any. He is a douche and supposedly owns a "Shop" called Powerstroke Performance in Florida.

Needless to say he will fail with his business and life in general!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That sucks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts