Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys living in the great white north im thinking about replacing my carpet when i replace my seats. Im wondering who has a carpet delete rubberized floor. How do you like it? And where can i order one?

·
Early99
31 Posts
I am doing the same. I thought about using a rubber floor but figure i could spray one in. I am first going to use a sound deading spray called Spectrum. Then I will finish and use a roll in truck bed liner you can get from autozone.

·
Peon
727 Posts
ok guys living in the great white north im thinking about replacing my carpet when i replace my seats. Im wondering who has a carpet delete rubberized floor. How do you like it? And where can i order one?
I swapped the carpet in my XLT for the vinyl/plastic floor and am happy with it. It's easier to clean, looks good with some Adam's VRT spray, and should be more durable than the carpet was. The only con I've found is that the Husky floor liners I have slide around a bit but when I put a couple patches of stick-on velcro on the liners and matching bits on the floor, that stopped. I got my flooring from the Ford dealer near where I used to live and sold the OE carpet on Ebay so that meant the swap wound up costing me <$20, with the Ebay/Paypal fees accounting for most of that. :D

·
De-pmr'd
173 Posts
I swapped the carpet in my XLT for the vinyl/plastic floor and am happy with it. It's easier to clean, looks good with some Adam's VRT spray, and should be more durable than the carpet was. The only con I've found is that the Husky floor liners I have slide around a bit but when I put a couple patches of stick-on velcro on the liners and matching bits on the floor, that stopped. I got my flooring from the Ford dealer near where I used to live and sold the OE carpet on Ebay so that meant the swap wound up costing me <$20, with the Ebay/Paypal fees accounting for most of that. :D
x2, I got the oem rubber floor for mine and got rid of the carpet, i'll never go back to carpet.

·
professional slacker
632 Posts
I have the " never had carpet mod" and I love it great for mud, water and anything else that can possibly come off your boots.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you remember what the vinyl floor cost from ford? i dont want to do a bedliner i needed to replace the husky liners anyway can you take a pic of your install for me?

·
Peon
727 Posts
do you remember what the vinyl floor cost from ford? i dont want to do a bedliner i needed to replace the husky liners anyway can you take a pic of your install for me?
It was a couple years ago, but IIRC the dealer I went with ordered it for right around $200 or so. I would take a picture, but why? It looks like any other vinyl floor in any other SuperDuty once it's installed...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i have just heard about this i have never seen it!! sorry

·
De-pmr'd
173 Posts
I've got some buddies at the local dealer, and mine ended up being around $160 I believe, so as mentioned 200 sounds about right. Just call them up and give them your vin number and they can give you a price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts