Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read somewhere that carli is working on a leveling kit for the superduty. Does anyone know anything about this? If they really are or not??

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
461 Posts
They may be but it will be a leveling kit. Nothing special over any other leveling kit I'm sure. Probably Bilstein front shocks tops.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah true. I guess it can't really be much more than that. Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
461 Posts
Carli builds the best stuff in the industry. If they've built something you can be sure it's the most thought out product available.
True, I own their products. not much can be done to a leveling kit that hasn't already been done. Anything further is a suspension kit.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
They may be but it will be a leveling kit. Nothing special over any other leveling kit I'm sure. Probably Bilstein front shocks tops.
Actually it will be pretty well thought out for a 2.5" kit. The plan is for kits using King 2.5's, Bilstein 5100's, and a few other tricks I am sure. The kits will use mini packs to replace the stiff overload leaf while eliminating the need to run a tall block.

Carli just got in a few sets of the prototype 2.5" coils that they will be using in their leveling kits. One set is going on their '06 shop truck and the other set is going on a local customers 2010 if I remember correctly. Then Sage is going to start working on the shock valving for the King Pintop 2.5's that he had spec'd for this kit. This shock setup will be using their own proprietary piston.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Here is a 2010 F350 that they have used to prototype the kit on. This kit wil use a mini-pack to replace the factory overload and on F350's you will run the shorter F250 block. According to Sage Carli the ride is a huge improvement even though the customer is running a relatively stiff wheel/tire combo.

On a customer's truck:

Front:

Back:

Add-a-Pack and King 2.5 Piggy Back:

King 2.5 and Coil:

Adjustable Track Bar:

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I think I'd be interested in this. Wonder what the price range will be???
This is merely an estimate by me and not by Carli but I would say that the 2.5 level kit for an 08-10 using the King Pintop 2.5s would be around $3500.

The kit will most likely include the following:

2.5" coils
Rear mini packs
Adjustable chromoly track bar
front reservoir mounts
Caster alignment cams
front brakeline relocation brackets
Custom Carli King 2.5 shocks front and rear

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Nothing for the 6.7??????????????
The will have versions for the 6.0, 6.4, and 6.7 trucks. The 05-13 trucks share just about all of the same suspension components but there will be different mini-packs in the rear for the various model years.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nothing like a 3 yrs gap between posts : )

Guess it wasn't an "impulse buy"....or maybe you type s l o w ? : )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.