1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a Carbon Fiber dash kit, I found some kits on ebay but they are brushed aluminum look and I want the carbon fiber.

I'd like to get a kit just like this but carbon fiber:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-FORD-F250-F350-CREWCAB-DASH-TRIM-KIT-OVERLAY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33705QQihZ023QQitemZ360043951224QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
OEM dash. There stuff is badass. Does steering wheels cup holders sidepanels. Go to his website at www.oemdash.com

·
Registered
47 Posts
when you get it done, post your pics in the "gayest truck accesories" thread:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
Hey smack talker ask Terminator/Joey Omlin and Jody tipton how it looks! Plus this is not the stick on ####. You send core parts in and the stuff is laminated on. Pricey, but classy looking. This is the real OEM deal.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I own an Excursion w/gray woodgrain and an F250 w/carbon fiber. I can assure you that nothing at oem is stickon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
well maybe fords is stick on, but mine is not, OEM did the work.period If you question the look and quality talk to the guys I've mentioned.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
My wifes Early 99 dually had that plastic stick on wood grain stuff on it when we bought it.It look like #### and kept falling off.Then I thought I would peel it off the glue was a homo to get off and I ended up screwing up the real dash underneath.
Mine did too and I pulled the crap off! But I did get lucky and only screwed up the around the light switch. They must have superglued that b**ch on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts