Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has been goin on for about 1 month now. this only happens when my truck is shut off for a long period of time. i had the cross hose for the injectors in the valley leak, cleaned it and was fine. now only when i shut the truck off in the shop it leaks onto the exhaust pipe where it crosses over and on my flywheel cover, but from the starter up its dry...any ideas?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Your leak is still coming from the valley somewhere, mine did the same thing, exhaust was wet and nothing else. Mine happened to be the main fuel feed line that goes to the back of the pump. But this could also be a fuel return line or injector line on the back of the motor on the drivers side. Do you have any problems starting it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
There is one more thing that i could suggest without actually looking, there is a fuel return line that runs down the back of the motor and back towards the fuel tanks it might have a hole in it and spraying on the exhaust and flywheel cover, if you can see anything when it is sitting, try getting under the hood or on the ground with it running, and also have someone give it some rpms, cuz sometimes leaks would occur at an idle. I hope you find it, cuz they can be a pain in the rear i have been there done that and i know how you feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts