Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
deleting the dpf WILL void your warranty, i havent herd anything about a lift but im sure one of the other members will have more info

·
Registered
461 Posts
A lift will cancel void your alignment/suspension warranty (unless dealer is cool). Deleting the DPF will obviously void your warranty (unless your dealer is cool).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Everything just depends on how cool your dealer is and what they will over look.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thank you for the info. I just bought my first diesel truck and want to add some great aftermarket parts for offroading, so I am looking at all options before moving forward.

Does anyone here have any thoughts on the safety of wheel spacers?

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
I know down here they stop warranting work anything bigger than 4in and 35's. Wheel spacers I would just say don't be cheap buy new wheels. If you have that kinda money for the lift and tires and stuff why risk it?

Id honestly say it's not safe with all the weight we carry around as well with all the torque we put out.

·
Administrator
33,267 Posts
the other wheel spacer thread Are wheel spacers safe on a Ford 250 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

and while the spacer may be fine it adds stress the the front end

as far as your warranty even if the dealer is "cool" Ford sends inspectors out for Major repairs and even randomly , they are not the dealers Friend and won't overlook anything
so if the aftermarket part could have had any responsibility for the failure

your out of pocket

·
Registered
54 Posts
+1 on dealer discression, just had a new T-case installed, tuned, deleted, lifted & admitting off road use!
but my company i work for buys allot of vehicles from there....

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
The dealer I use and more importantly, the diesel tech have been nothing but excellent. They know my truck is tuned and they even went as far as to inspect it with the DPF removed.

It's going to come down to the dealership.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.