Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
4.56" backspace or -24mm offset is all i can find.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So basically theres only one option for those rims in 20"? Reason I ask is I have an 07 and am going to lift it 4.5" just like that truck and I think im going to have to get aftermarket rims to give the truck a good looking "stance" correct? I like those rims as they are close in looks to the factory 20s I have on there now which I really like but like I said I think the stance will be too narrow on stock rims am I right?

·
Registered
313 Posts
only one i could find you will need to measure yours as i am not 100% sure but i think your factory wheels had the same offset as the 08s but mine was around -2" offset i think i went to 0 with my tires/wheel combo just barely rubs the outer wheel well at full turn w/14 tires with the same lift. with stock there was a whole lot of rubbing an loss of radius. So i think it would give you a little wider stance but you would need to do some measuring. That is an 06 so id think that your tire position would be the same as that truck with those wheels. another thing to keep in mind is those tires are also mch wider than stock 325s are about 13 in wide.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah 325/60/20 turn out to be 35.5/12.8/20 in inches. Are you saying you had rubbing with stock rims after you lifted it? And your aftermarket rims have a 0 offset?

·
Registered
313 Posts
yes with the 355sx37s but 325x35 will likely be ok with the wheels your looking at.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have read of people running them stock so with a lift id think you should be ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts