Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
searching the web and found sinsiter full egr delete kit for 254 shipped to my door...any vendors on here wanna beat that price for my needs and youll have my business...

MKMcustoms.com is where i found it for 254 shipped since they are running a 15% off site wide sale..Item Number: SMC-EGRD-6.0

·
Registered
273 Posts
Go to eBay, I just got one for $128 and free shipping. Looks every bit as good as sinisters kit. You can do a lot better then $250.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also looking for coolant filter set up..and info on prices?

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Only problem with other brand systems I have encountered so far is pipe fitment. Just be aware.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
If you can spend a less then 300 bucks for an EGR delete don't get into diesel performance,Ya'll should have seen the prices of this stuff years ago. Go cheap if it ends up failing or not working your own fault. These cheap companies take away from the real shops and hard work people did to make them. Bunch of copy cats and taking peoples design this sport has become stupid. How about support to the vendors that pay to be here not the ones that short sale my opinion n 2cents

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
If you can spend a less then 300 bucks for an EGR delete don't get into diesel performance,Ya'll should have seen the prices of this stuff years ago. Go cheap if it ends up failing or not working your own fault. These cheap companies take away from the real shops and hard work people did to make them. Bunch of copy cats and taking peoples design this sport has become stupid. How about support to the vendors that pay to be here not the ones that short sale my opinion n 2cents
Well said. We get a lot of people calling with questions because ebay can not answer there question cause they have never physically installed the product. To me your not just paying for a part but the customer service behind it. Just something to throw in there.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Well while I agree completely the unfortunate truth is that you are always going to have what I like to call the Wal-mart shoppers (now please dont think I am ripping on wal-mart). All I mean by that statement is that you are going to have folks that only care about the bottom dollar and nothing else. No one cares about support if something breaks because really why should they if the likelyhood of it breaking is slim and even if it does, it was so cheap to begin with they could still afford to buy it again and not have spent the full price of the original?? I guess all I am saying is that there has to be a balance somewhere because lets face it, while diesel stuff does cost more, there really isnt a reason that it should cost 3-5 times more. At the end of the day, I will support the vendor as long as it is relatively reasonable to do so. JMOs

I think the sinister kit is a great kit and worth the $254. I have it and it works great.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Yup I just hate seeing the change and we all do like to save money but mod trucks aint cheap in the end.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The guys simply asks if anyone can beat $254 on a egr delete.
A couple of us chime in on a deal we got on a very nice kit for a lot less trying to help this guy out. Now we're getting people saying we didn't spend enough! WTF!! Seriously!
We are here to help each other out, not to bitch about every little thing. You guys sound like a bunch of women at a Tupperware party! Lol

·
Registered
675 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
A couple of us chime in on a deal we got on a very nice kit for a lot less trying to help this guy out. Now we're getting people saying we didn't spend enough! WTF!! Seriously!
We are here to help each other out, not to bitch about every little thing. You guys sound like a bunch of women at a Tupperware party! Lol
Well, if everyone bought went to flebay for parts the site sponsors would have no reason to PAY to keep this site up and running and then you would have no where to go and
help each other out

It is bad enough that sponsors are cutting each others throats. We dont need tomake it worse than it already is.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you Swann and Halerazor....all i was asking if there was the same good quality egr delete. and good known name brand one for cheaper then 254...i plan on spending alot to make my truck right i was just trying to get peoples oppinion...guess that didnt work out too well.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ur an idiot. go play in traffic

1 - 20 of 32 Posts