Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having problem finding cam sensor that will work 97 ford ran vin gave me what it said but I got nothing , they gave me one for a 96 still nothing put a used old style in and it worked but now its bad any clue how to get new one to work? just need to get truck running to sell or trade in

·
Registered
853 Posts
go to ford they should have it

·
Registered
708 Posts
International sells them too; however if you go to them, you tell them it's for a 444 and they'll get you straight. Riffraff diesel along with a few other places online sell them too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have gotten the ones @ ford and they don't work ford changed design of the end that goes into block will try international and see what that looks like thanks

·
whistle tits
3,498 Posts
Have gotten the ones @ ford and they don't work ford changed design of the end that goes into block will try international and see what that looks like thanks
Any cps from any year 7.3 powerstroke will work. 94.5-2003. Theres no reason the one from ford wont work. That is IF the cps is even your problem

·
Registered
701 Posts
Any cps from any year 7.3 powerstroke will work. 94.5-2003. Theres no reason the one from ford wont work. That is IF the cps is even your problem
:whs:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had the mechanic put it in aswell new style doesn't work they could not figure it out put an old style in that doesn't slim down after the o-ring that he had in his toolbox and it worked they said some of the new style ones they have to unplug the fuel heater to get them to work. not gunna deal with it' it is for sale going back to gas. it's eclb4x4 5speed make me an offer

·
whistle tits
3,498 Posts
had the mechanic put it in aswell new style doesn't work they could not figure it out put an old style in that doesn't slim down after the o-ring that he had in his toolbox and it worked they said some of the new style ones they have to unplug the fuel heater to get them to work. not gunna deal with it' it is for sale going back to gas. it's eclb4x4 5speed make me an offer
What in gods name are you or your mechanic talking about? Maybe you need a different mechanic and not a new truck

·
Registered
616 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts