Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its time...230LBs of nitrous and cummins spanking later there she PUKEs LOl....So the cabs coming off monday and im wondering what i can do with my EGR I read a few things about welding the valve shut and building the up pipe?? I would like some info on this and maybe some pics of what u guys have done. Thanks

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i was hoping it was something we could modify like weld the valve and i know of a few guys who fabed a up pipe....and i really dont have time to order it now that the cabs comin off monday....there so slow at the performance shop they got me in super quick

·
Registered
56 Posts
eh i wouldn't weld it. the delete is not that expensive. #### if your any kind of decent welding you could prob fab up the delete plate yourself.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya i can weld good just need a few pics of the plate and stuff u guys have done...i know i read a post on here some were just can seem to find it....

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That link worked pretty good thanks. I wish there was a little more info and better pics. Any body else have a step by step on the homemade up pipe and the plate.Or pics of what you did....

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Man do yourself a favor a do it right the first time, get a hold of Adam at FCDP and talk to him about your options if you dont want to go through with his full delete kit.

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
:whs:.....listen to him

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kits do u guys have on your trucks that were pretty straght forward...and how hard is it to put on with the cab on? Because sounds to me like none of you like the idea of building somthing and theres no way i can get one before monday...

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
FCDP kit here, love it. Pretty straight forward, plus it comes with instructions to do the delete, there is some time invloved, but nothing to bad. Im not mechanic by any means but me and my buddy got it taken care of. Talk to adam, he might be able to overnight you one.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats there web site sorry guys kinda new to the 6 leaker....so how long did it take u and your buddy?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
FirstCoastDieselPerformance.com is the website. It took me and my buddy about 15 hours or so to do, but keep in mind, we didnt have air tools or anything like that. everything was done manually. usually only takes 5-6 hours. might as well go ahead and do an oil change and buy some extra coolant.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right on guys glad u talked me in to doin it right.....Adam is the S#@t Should have one getting 2 day aired tonight once i get off...adam is keepin his cell phone on him to make sure he gets the call...and thats after hours...NOW THATS SERVICE!!!!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
adam is the shiznit. he been helping me with every annoying question i can come up with it and never complained about it.
Same here, Adam is the chit!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts