Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided instead of putting like a million holes in my cab doing lights and a visor, im going with just a visor with lights in it, as soon as we get some warmer weather i wll be installing it, just wondering where the best place is to tap into the wires for the parking lights on my 02???

·
Registered
76 Posts
i live in wisconsin too. i dont see any warmer weather anytime soon lol. i wired my cab lights to the wire for the turn signal, running lights

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is it just a 2 wire plug in? and is there only one wire harness on that side, just making sure before i tear into it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
iirc its 1 wire in a connector right behind the passenger kickpanel pop the panel off and look for the connector then test it with a test light and turn the parking lights on/off to verify then start mounting

·
Registered
620 Posts
its a wire harness connector that has like 12 wires running to it. It does cab lights and overhead consul and whatever else can be run up top. It should be a brown wire towards the middle of the connector. it will have a black wire next to it that is a ground. and it is behind the passenger kick panel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts