Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious as to how hard it would be to install cab lights. Anyone know how difficult it is? I would assume you have to remove headliner which seems to be risky. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
Do a search I'm pretty sure there is a detailed write up about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Mine were on it when I baught it

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have a thread with it. I installed 3rd gen smoked dodge lights on my single cab. Was a pretty simple process. Taking pillars and headliner interior lights was pretty easy. Drilling was easy. Hard part was getting em strait. That took so damn long! Once you think you got em strait move em and measure one more time haha.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah there is some different websites to go
That help you with placement and directions. I just wired mine into my park lights so that I didn't have to mount a switch or anything. I did oem placement on em. I have alot of pictures on my thread if you want/need to Check em out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i like the factory look and have put many sets on they arent to bad just measure twice and drill once haha and all trucks that i have been in always have the cab light plug in so its nice to know where to wire in to, if your in central il id help ya

·
Registered
520 Posts
Its pretty easy to do. If its a crew cab, just be careful not to crease the headliner. Measure 20 times, drill once! The wiring harness from Ford plugs right up behind the e-brake on the 08+ trucks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did mine. They are the Recon smoked. They came some sheet metal screws that I replaced with bolts, nuts, and lock washers. Be sure to use a lot of silicone.
-Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts