Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck didnt come with cab lights from the factory. Ive been looking at the Recon kits. My dad bought a kit from recon for his GMC and they look great and simple to intall. I noticed recon says i can install the new low pro dodge lights which i like better than the ford lights. Has anyone done this ? or know anything about it?

Thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
I installed them on my 07 that didn't have can lights when I bought it.. one of the best things I've done to the truck yet. I have a thread with some pictures before during and after check em out it was a good choice

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks necks00 took a look at the thread looks like im getting those lights ordered here pretty soon ...... Truck looks great by the way. I like the DIRTY sticker lol

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
I put the 3rd gen Dodge's on my OBS. There's been many stories of guys having trouble with recons as far as paint chipping off, condensation, etc. Have had mine on a little over 2 years now and no problems. I also put a thin bead of silicone around the bases. The brightness of the LED's in the Recon lights is awesome, gives the truck a meaner look compared to my buddy's OBS with stock OBS cab lights. I think if I did it again I might have just put SD lights on it. Edit: Saw neck00's lights, they look good on a SD too, I was curious what they'd look like. I think you'll be happy with them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
thanks guys gave me the look I was lookin for. pretty easy install after measuring 1000 times haha.. and yeah the sticker is pretty nice touch my buddy started his business up and I had to be a supporter haha!

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
I put the recon dodge lights on 2 weeks ago . They look great. There wiring harness is kind of rinky sink nut it works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts