Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so all but 2 of my cab lights are burned out and i went to take off the mens up top to remove the bulbs and i cant get the lends to pop off..it was almost liked it was glued and i didnt want to apply too much force and break it so do i need to retry or was i going about this wrong? i removed the screws from the top that i thought held the lenses in place..and whats the best option for bulbs to go back in..maybe LED's?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just unscrew them. The only issue you might run into is the rubber on the bottom of the lights maybe dried up. Napa sells the OBS style cab lights for cheap and they come with new bulbs and seal on the bottom....Napa PN LIT 25760Y Like $7 a piece...and a Napa in houston tx has them in stock

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the amber lens doesnt seperate from the white base? the whole assembly lifts off?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yep, the whole assembly lifts off with the 2 screws and then the socket turns about half a turn counter clockwise and pops out with the bulb in it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Any idea if the factory harness can be bought from ford? I'd like to add cab lights to my truck...

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Any idea if the factory harness can be bought from ford? I'd like to add cab lights to my truck...
Last I checked yes, but not cheap. Should of said something while you were here. I think I have a spare

·
Registered
248 Posts
Last I checked yes, but not cheap. Should of said something while you were here. I think I have a spare
Brad....Throw that #### in a box for me and mail it....I mean if i can get the lights themselves from napa it might not be to expensive to add cab lights...Let me know

·
Registered
225 Posts
I found my harness at the junkyard...price was $2 I think. Maybe head to your local junkyard and grab as many as you can.

·
BROKE as a JOKE
202 Posts
I just jacked a harness from an old 350 in the junkyard today. think i paid $1 for it and the lenses (which i will be replacing)

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Brad....Throw that #### in a box for me and mail it....I mean if i can get the lights themselves from napa it might not be to expensive to add cab lights...Let me know
I have to go to West Windsor tomorrow to pick up my buddys totaled Pete. I'll look when I get home

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts