Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never heard this before on any other 6ohs we worked on. it is an 04 (9-03 build). is it normal? What is it?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not fuel pump.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine kinda sounds like fan winding down after shutdown, is it similar to that or a very distinct buzzing sound?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
its the injectors cycling, my pickup did this when i first got it, till the put the updated tuning it it, now its a gutluess hog unless its tuned, w.e u do dont let them flash that thing at ford! keep it the way it is and get an sct put on it and u will love it

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
it also means he has the factory 03 tuning, and my pickup was a runnin slut on the 03 tune, about a year ago it do flashed, not by my choice and became a gutless turd

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
I have this flash on my truck its the most updated and good flash for the older model 6.0s. I still have it in my truck 5 yrs later, also had this flash with my 190's and never had a problem. It should be the Heat inductive Flash I believe its what its called.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
when my dads 2007 king ranch had three injectors go bad in Feb. 07. it came back with a new update and it did that buzzing after you shut it off. i just got mine reflashed about 3 months ago and it doesnt do it and its an 07

1 - 10 of 10 Posts