Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I really love my 97Stroke with the 7.3. But its starting to cost more then its worth to keep it running, So Im looking at a few newer trucks. I have found 3 2005 f250's that I like. My quetstion is with al Ive heard bad about the 6.0 when they came out, are they that bad, and what should I look for
on these 05's? Thanks Chris

·
Registered
858 Posts
Well I really love my 97Stroke with the 7.3. But its starting to cost more then its worth to keep it running, So Im looking at a few newer trucks. I have found 3 2005 f250's that I like. My quetstion is with al Ive heard bad about the 6.0 when they came out, are they that bad, and what should I look for
on these 05's? Thanks Chris
I was the same way, go to POWERSTROKEHELP.COM - The Information Source for Ford Power Stroke Diesel Owners & Mechanics and Home of EDAS® "Engine Damage Avoidance System" for Powerstroke Diesel Trucks and he will sure up your thoughts. There ia a video on what to look for in buying a used truck. I think the 2005 and up are better. Stay way from the 03-04. I got a 2005 and love it. It is all in the way your drive and maintain. There are some on this site that are not fans of this guy and his web site, but to each his own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts