Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got pulled over by a stater cuz Idaho law requires fender flares (and mud flaps, I have neither) if your tires are outside the wheel well. I'm looking to put on Bushwacker Cut-Out flares ( http://www.autoanything.com/fender-flares/60A1975A0A0A1937611.aspx ) but was wondering if anyone has used these on their 02 350?? I'm wondering if I will have to cut my fenders to use them or will it be simple mods. Also I welcome any thoughts on color. yall think flat black would look good on my gloss black truck? Just not sure I'd like them gloss black. Thanks in advance! oh and no ticket lol:gayfight:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I think that those would look good on your truck Traci. I guess I never thought about something like this because they tend to let us do as we please around here. So is that $250 for 2 or all 4?
I'd stick with the black, I did see a set that were pink once & that was just too much!

·
Hated by All
747 Posts
I think that those would look good on your truck Traci. I guess I never thought about something like this because they tend to let us do as we please around here. So is that $250 for 2 or all 4?
I'd stick with the black, I did see a set that were pink once & that was just too much!
It's $250 for two.....

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
On the cut-out flares you have to do some cutting, however they have a pocket style that looks the same with the same additional coverage iirc and they require little or no fender cutting.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Pocket Style doesn't require any cutting.

ATS Designs have some that offer a good amount of coverage without cutting.

The Cut-outs require a decent amount of cutting of the fender and the bedsides to be installled.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll check out the ats flares. I don't really care for the style of the pocket ones but I've not seen them on a lifted ford either.
Pocket Style doesn't require any cutting.

ATS Designs have some that offer a good amount of coverage without cutting.

The Cut-outs require a decent amount of cutting of the fender and the bedsides to be installled.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew about the mud flaps and mine came with the brackets but just haven't gotten around to getting some. I didn't know about the fender flares though. CThe city guys here won't bother you about it but I always knew the staters would.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys! I went ahead and orded the pocket style bushwacker so I wouldn't have to do any cutting. A early christmas present to my self;)
I knew about the mud flaps and mine came with the brackets but just haven't gotten around to getting some. I didn't know about the fender flares though. CThe city guys here won't bother you about it but I always knew the staters would.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my Flares on and they looks sweet. Thanks for all the info!
On the cut-out flares you have to do some cutting, however they have a pocket style that looks the same with the same additional coverage iirc and they require little or no fender cutting.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I sent you a private message showing how to do it :D
I am a complete marroon :D at my space . I do not even know how to post a link either. :doh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts