Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with House and his guys last year at this place and I enjoyed it alot. It is a 300 acre old gravel pit with hills too steep to even go down let alone up on a quad. there is also a ton of mud and trails too.

http://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/

Thinking around April 14th or May 14th.. What works for everyone?

·
Registered
111 Posts
oh boy, thats close! gonna have to light a fire under mikes ass and get the jeep bogger project goin for this year, should be a sweet toy this year after getting its new shoes tommorrow:D

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'll more than likely make it this time!

·
Registered
98 Posts
wont be able to make it. gotta get my suspension worked on. new shocks all the way around, swaybar links, and balljoints

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
1,059 Posts
oh boy, thats close! gonna have to light a fire under mikes ass and get the jeep bogger project goin for this year, should be a sweet toy this year after getting its new shoes tommorrow:D
Yea about that, rules say under 94db. zoomies are prolly around 200 with a BBC, remember when Chuck call & asked if we were having truck pulls at my house?? he lives almost 2 miles away!! haha

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
If I can get the bogger finished I'm in. May would be better for me. Warmer and I should have it done by then. The 44's should be able to tame the holes I kept getting stuck in last year with the wifes truck.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yea about that, rules say under 94db. zoomies are prolly around 200 with a BBC, remember when Chuck call & asked if we were having truck pulls at my house?? he lives almost 2 miles away!! haha

pish posh, we'll do like you did to the cummins hoodstack to quiet it down, shove a bunch of beer cans in it:doh:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like we will be going 4-16-11 for a sat ride, mostly quads.

As far as noise issues, I didnt see anyone get checked last time we went..

I didnt see open headers either...

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Nope I won't be making it then.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup we are all set for this Sat.

If everyone likes it we may go again in May so I will post up for you that cannot make it this month.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am gonna hit up Bundy Hill but not for a month or so. Gotta get my Raptor back together again though. Only some minor port work and bolt on the top end and tune it and it will be good to go. I won't drive my truck it the park but the quad will go for sure. I have a few friend that will go with me. Who's want to hit in up in May. I was gonna shoot for the 7 or 21 but if everyone is going on the 14th then I guess I will find a baby sitter for the kid...

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Sounds like were gonna have a good time! House are u still going this weekend?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The crew..

trailer Hauler getting himself un-stuck..

Trailerhaulers helmet formed to the stack... ha ha

The haul rig.. sure looks like 4wd but still laking some parts to put power to the front tires..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is gay somebody tell me how to link vids on here? Cannot figure it out...

Or link them they are here.
Bundy Hills Riding pictures by RedStroke - Photobucket

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

HTML:
[URL=http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/RedStroke/Bundy%20Hills%20Riding/?action=view&current=P4163342.mp4][IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/RedStroke/Bundy%20Hills%20Riding/th_P4163342.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

·
Registered
98 Posts
looks like yall had fun

1 - 20 of 21 Posts