Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a gauge screen. I like the BullyDog because it has an actual screen. Ive also looked at a scangauge which is half the price. Anybody running either of these. Open to other ideas also. Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but the price isn't. Id love one. Im looking for something right now. I'm going to go to real gauges in the future.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I don't. I was just looking for something in the mean time. I tow a lot so it wouldn't hurt to have something with gauges.

·
Freak'n know it all
3,004 Posts
I have the scangauge and I really like it.... haven't gotten around to hard mounting it yet tho

one nice thing is that it works in anything 96^... I use it in my psd, and my bmw, and I have also used it while troubleshooting my mom's suburban and my sister's minivan.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to do a bluetooth obd2 reader but i'd rather have something that only does gauges instead of using my phone.

gottagofast - does it update well, I mean do the reading react quickly. Ive heard that is the only downfall to the scangauge is they're slow

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I think I might go with the scanguage. It is fine for now small and not very expensive. Should have the money tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts