Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Still holding 100% strong and one of my most recommended mods if you're planning on fixing it right the first time. Knock on wood, zero issues with the system and my oil temps.

My EGR was deleted as part of the intake manifold seen in the pics.

·
Administrator
32,990 Posts
yes if you don't have emissions or expect it anytime son and if not a delete at least a bulletproof EGR cooler

·
Administrator
32,990 Posts
Hi Buddy I only posted cause I thought you might Be MIA

great writeup by the way

I just did the BPD VK688 OEM relocation and am super happy with it

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just installed the latest kit and towing im seeing ect 208 eot 233 new ford headgaskets arp head studs bulletproof egr cooler new waterpump thermostat clutch fan radiator etc where am i goin wrong anyone else having high temps only with towing? Not towing its literally 1* apart its perfect as soon as i tow 5k trailer it shoots up

·
Native Californian
439 Posts
I just installed the latest kit and towing im seeing ect 208 eot 233 new ford headgaskets arp head studs bulletproof egr cooler new waterpump thermostat clutch fan radiator etc where am i goin wrong anyone else having high temps only with towing? Not towing its literally 1* apart its perfect as soon as i tow 5k trailer it shoots up
Apparently you just answered your own question. I have seen a few 6.0 owners state that Delta's go out the window with towing. That's a different animal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts