Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm basically trying to build up my motor with some aftermarket parts right now to hopefully get it ready for the day when I have some real hp. I have about 250 bucks to spend right now and am trying to get an idea of some stuff to do to my motor to make it more reliable and just get rid of the stock stuff. All that is done to the truck is a Superchip, gauges and a 6637 air filter. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Take that 250, buy some drugs, sell those drugs. Make profit, don't spend it, buy more drugs, sell those drugs. Make profit, don't spend it. The more drugs you buy at once, the more the profit. Turn that 250 into 2500 in no time. Then you'll have money to make real hp

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
I'm basically trying to build up my motor with some aftermarket parts right now to hopefully get it ready for the day when I have some real hp. I have about 250 bucks to spend right now and am trying to get an idea of some stuff to do to my motor to make it more reliable and just get rid of the stock stuff. All that is done to the truck is a Superchip, gauges and a 6637 air filter. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I am not saying this to be harsh on you but you are going to need a lot more than your $250.00 for the project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts