Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos going to bts's pull on june 5?? i am gonna be down there the day befor to do some tuning on the truck.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I would like to be there!!! we will see what the wife says!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
lead hill ark only like 20 minutes drive for me... dillon ya need a place to stay?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
lead hill ark only like 20 minutes drive for me... dillon ya need a place to stay?
thats the same weekend as our big shindig back home, basically a 2.5 day party, so im kinda torn, ill let you know mike

·
Registered
842 Posts
i hear ya...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
if i decide to skip the party back home i may come down the day b4 also and hang out at the shop with you guys, maybe get cale to tune on my 6leaker

·
Registered
842 Posts
well let me know I can take the friday before off from the ford dealer to hang with everyone

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill be down there all day friday. gonna put my watermeth kit on friday morning and maybe some more tuning :evil

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
whos going to bts's pull on june 5?? i am gonna be down there the day befor to do some tuning on the truck.
im waiting on my oil pumps now, but im scheduled to be down there june 3rd for live tuning, and hooking on the 5th:ford:

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im waiting on my oil pumps now, but im scheduled to be down there june 3rd for live tuning, and hooking on the 5th:ford:
Sweet I'm gonna be down there onthe 3 also it looks like that's when he's putting the water on

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Sweet I'm gonna be down there onthe 3 also it looks like that's when he's putting the water on
look forward to seeing some good running strokers down there hopefully, i talked to jonathon today, and my pumps will be shipped wednesday of this week, so we will be there for sure now, im also flying in matt robinson from gearhead automotive, he will be there with me to live tune my truck...

·
Registered
969 Posts
im going

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
I might be there as well,depending if my parts arrive.:doh:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
looks as if im headed to texas saturday after work if my pickup is back up by then, depends on how the pull down goes i may be showing for this one

1 - 20 of 32 Posts