Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting ready to order a new transmission and not to sure what to get. Heard alot of good things with the bts , but havnt heard any info on the bd . just curious what you guys think .any input appreciated
thanks todd

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
go with the BTS, never heard much about the BD and because of that fact i would go with a trusted name.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
BTS, no question.

·
Banned
459 Posts
bts

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
BTS BUBBA here. You will never regret your choice of a BTS!!!

Customer service is unbeatable and the warranty is worth freakin gold in my eyes. Anybody who backs up there product like Brian does gets my business.

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
certainly better than ATS eh:poke:LOL
They gave me the parts I guess... Kinda left me hangin for the three weeks before I came to colorado with work and went and stood in their lobby though.

Just hear to many good things about BTS.

Pretty sure the box of parts ATS gave me woulda been in the mail the day I called if I had a BTS.

Woulda ever thought just one letter would make so much difference.

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
BTS 1000%. I think BD is located in Canada, and mostly into Dodge.

·
Registered
10 Posts
after about 2 weeks on the phone with all the different companies i went with bd and love it. the reason i went bd is because they drill extra oil passages that no one else does. my truck is stock 01 cc drw, i tow a 12k 5th wheel.they said adding power later would be no prob.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
Another vote for BTS here.
Nothing but good stuff to say about them, their customer service and awesome product!

How many BD trannies, or ANYONES transmissions are running around with 800 + hp at the wheels? I'd bet not many, if any at all. Every big hp rig I've seen or heard of has a BTS if its an auto. Mine was the single best upgrade I've done on my truck.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
after about 2 weeks on the phone with all the different companies i went with bd and love it. the reason i went bd is because they drill extra oil passages that no one else does. my truck is stock 01 cc drw, i tow a 12k 5th wheel.they said adding power later would be no prob.
Do they do to transmissions what BTS does. It that why everyone here is saying BTS.

If i had to do it over again i would go BTS, but my broke ass couldn't do it when it was needed.

And for BD, a good friend of mine is a dealer for them. He had some problems with some of their parts. They gave him the manufactures number and said call them, they are the ones that make it and stamp BD on them.

He also told me that BD told him about the only thing BD makes in house is their exhaust brakes.

Now don't hold me to this, it's just what i was told, not know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
this was over a year ago. iirc bd did same as others but added the extra oil passages. like i said my truck is stock not 800 ponies so i cant attest to their power capability. i was just saying i was happy with the trans not trying to piss on any one else's product. i know they are in can and don't know if they build their own product on not. it was a pita to have to go through a third party to buy it instead of direct order.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts