Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard nothing but good things about bts. I was wondering what kinda of miles are people getting out of there tranny?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Bump... Im interested as well. Are there daily driving and towing improvements?

·
Registered
561 Posts
In our 99.5....
We have about 40k logged so far with no hitches at all.
We aren't too kind to it lol... Not like we push big power, but we are a wee abusive.
Good, firm positive shifts (get with Brian and your preferred tuner to vary between buttery smooth and explosive-firm)
It doesn't ever slip. And with our rather large cooler we don't really ever see all that high of temps.
We had some trouble with shift points at first, but after getting with Brian and Tony we got that squared away.

Overall its treated us great to this point.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've got 17k on mine, no problems. Max temp is 150F, that was pulling 21K

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
I've put over 100k on mine..pushing over 400HP. If you would like pricing on a new BTS shiped PM me your zip and if its a home or commercial delivery.

Cary

·
Registered
170 Posts
My BTS went 110K and 8 years before it broke. The splines in the drum stripped out due to 8 years of hammering it. The best part is Brian completely went through my trans after it failed and did not charge me a dime. He also installed all the upgrades he has developed over the last 8 years and a new TC.

·
Registered
926 Posts
holy ####, talk about an awsome deal. really stands up to his guarante huh?

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about BTS from this site and eveyone on here. I will definately be going with them when the day comes.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have heard good things was curious about the miles they were capalble of. But a 100k possible, i will looking at them when mine goes out.

·
Registered
551 Posts
well the last time i was down there i got to see a 400k plus tranny brian did some years ago and it looked almost as good the one we built and put in my truck!! I have 60k on our first bts and it hasnt missed a beat!!!

·
Colorado PowerStroke Club
1,207 Posts
Mine in my X has been going strong for about 80,000. Daily driver, some drag racing, sled pulling, and towing. I'm sorta hard on things. lol

My hubby's '97 has been in about 50,000 - very hard miles. Towing heavy loads, drag racing, a little sled pulling (I'm a better puller :D ), and lots of driving with burn outs, etc....
We had it gone through after it got dunked in the lake, and got a CR installed. It's holding up great with the increased hp.

You can't beat the product and treatment you get from Brian.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts