Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title have a bts for sale. Bought it a year ago in october, has 300 miles and 6 hooks on it still as good as new. Also has 2500 stall converter, still have the recipt and paper work for it even the shipping crate. $5000 plus shipping open to reasonable offers or trades.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope prices have gone up and I paid well over 5 for mine last year. I was under the assumption when I orderd it that they were 4500 but when I asked I found out they were more.

·
Registered
671 Posts
not to dispute what you paid but i just got a quote for one from a vendor and it was 4400 and 400 shipping both ways (core sent back) and that was a few weeks ago

·
Registered
387 Posts
My buddy got one from a vendor in Nevada, $4400 and it was shipped to his shop... total cost less than 5k. Good luck and bump for a awsome tranny... bts tranny are the bomb but yours is used.... keep in mind

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well got mine directly from bts and paid $5600 for it last year with shipping. I must have gotten screwed then. Like I said Im open to reasonable offers.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope it didnt just the trans and converter. I bought a cooler and fluid seperatly.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
But it did include the shipping correct? The shipping is a killer and after speaking with Tina just yesterday they finally had to switch to a new carrier becasue the prices for shipping just got too ridiculous regardless of how good and trouble free they were. Plenty of shipping costs IIRC were in the $600 range and + before the switch.

So unless you paid that in addition to shipping you got the same price everyone did for the trans.

Shipping cost is something to keep in mind for anyone that is not within driving range for items like these that takes freight shipping as depedning it can add quite a bit and can vary widely depending on the shipper and things like how much if any extra insurance you take out for the shipping.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That did include shipping, I had forgotten about that because they handle all the shipping arrangements. I looked at the recipt and it was right around $300 one way for the trans and core. Any way regarding the trans I paid 5k for it $4500 obo will take it.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No its like 2-300rpm above the standard but honestly I could hardly tell a difference.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump

·
Got Bost???