Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, does anyone know if this can work together. I have had a tough time getting through to BTS.

Currently I have a banks transcommand on my truck and a BTS tranny is going in tomorrow. I do have the intstructions on how to take the transcommand out....but I would like to know if it works with the tranny?

Any ideas??

thanks,
Steven

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Take it out Brain controls pressures mechanicly. I had a BD on mine before my BTS and he told me to take it off.

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
I don't think you will need it with a BTS take it off and have chip reburned for the trans.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. thanks for the quick replies. I was planning on taking it out...but if for some strange reason that it may help to leave it in then I just wanted to find out for sure..

thanks,
Steven

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Give it to Nicky... He needs all the help he can get...

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
toss it to me:D

(seriously)

·
Colorado PowerStroke Club
1,207 Posts
I had the Transcommand in my X before I got my BTS tranny. Brian took it out, and when I ask if I should hang onto it - he just rolled his eyes at me. LOL.

Definitely get rid of it, but don't just toss it out. You would be surprised at how those guys on Ebay will eat that up.

Clean it up, be honest and list it as used and see what you can get. I got a few bucks for mine. I figure every little bit of $$ helps.

·
Bleau May
633 Posts
I had the Transcommand in my X before I got my BTS tranny. Brian took it out, and when I ask if I should hang onto it - he just rolled his eyes at me. LOL.

Definitely get rid of it, but don't just toss it out. You would be surprised at how those guys on Ebay will eat that up.

Clean it up, be honest and list it as used and see what you can get. I got a few bucks for mine. I figure every little bit of $$ helps.
I had one and Brian also removed it but he didn't roll his eyes for me. Ebay is a great place for Banks stuff!!

·
Taters #2 Fan
825 Posts
Banks stuff sell on ebay no matter how we all feel about it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts