Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any one put a bronco fuel tank in the rear spot. it would be nice to have a 30gal tank. i have made a powerstroke bronco. so i know that the pick up would need to be made. i have a 5'' exhaust also so will it hit the tank?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
There's also a 38 gal tank that doesn't hang as low as a Bronco one. Use the search feature or go up a few levels to the library section.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The Bronco tank SUCKS with a 4" exhaust. Mine has to hang too low to clear the tank. Its tolerable, but it does bother me

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was just looking in lmc. it comes with the tank, lock ring, rubber o-ring, the spacers to mount the new tank to the truck, drop bolts to allow use of existing tank straps, for $179.95+ $20 shiping. part #43-5057 thats for the 38 gal tank f-series 87-89

·
Registered
433 Posts
i was just looking in lmc. it comes with the tank, lock ring, rubber o-ring, the spacers to mount the new tank to the truck, drop bolts to allow use of existing tank straps, for $179.95+ $20 shiping. part #43-5057 thats for the 38 gal tank f-series 87-89
i'm also looking at this as well,:ford: also considering the 32 gal. bronco tank from lmc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts