Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broke down On I10 west of Boerne (I think), started running real rough with large amounts of white smoke pretty much had to just stop on the shoulder.

I've got the AE with me and it returns a p1668 on the buzz test and a p1298 on the koeo test.

If anybody has a Good IDM in the area and wants to make a quick buck I'd buy it if you could bring it,before I call a tow truck.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Truck Source Diesel is in San Antonio but won't be open till Monday. I don't know where you're going or what your schedule is like. They won't rape you on repairs like most dealerships do. Sorry about your break down. I've been there many times. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truck Source Diesel is in San Antonio but won't be open till Monday. I don't know where you're going or what your schedule is like. They won't rape you on repairs like most dealerships do. Sorry about your break down. I've been there many times. I feel your pain.
Thanks, I got a p0269 on #3 on a CCT, I'm gonna pull that injector and go from there.

I just got to figure out which hole is #3. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.