Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I dont care what anybody says negative against retro's but these damn lights lay it down...Absolute zero probs have ran over a year now 55w bi-xenon with slim balast..You will not out shine these bulbs but maybe with a high end projector housing none of which are made for these trucks....I have never used the high beams as the lows out shine my lil mazda and wifes nitro together...Quality kit with an unbeatable price hands down cause if you live in the woods you gotta have light the 4300k is it!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the feedback bud!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I dont care what anybody says negative against retro's but these damn lights lay it down...Absolute zero probs have ran over a year now 55w bi-xenon with slim balast..You will not out shine these bulbs but maybe with a high end projector housing none of which are made for these trucks....I have never used the high beams as the lows out shine my lil mazda and wifes nitro together...Quality kit with an unbeatable price hands down cause if you live in the woods you gotta have light the 4300k is it!!!!!!!!!
Well put!

·
Administrator
8,176 Posts
05-07 headlights with lifetime led bulbs.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts