Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Not sure you can still get the regular A/Ts.
Old man has the A/T3s on his 11 gasser work truck. Has gotten about 35k out of them on the first 2 sets.
Good traction overall, but not good life. Glad I'm not paying for them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they don't make the A/Ts anymore I just found a good you set from my buddy and wondering what I can still get out of them. I'd say they are around 40 percent and he wants $40 each

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
660 Posts
Are they deuler at revo's or just at, Only reason I ask is I have heard really great things about the revo's supposed to wear like iron..........

·
Registered
660 Posts
Probably will lose a little mileage, I know when I went from 265/75r16's to 305/70r16's I lost a little mileage, but not much. Maybe 1-1.5 mpg running around, assuming from increase rolling resistance................However, highway mileage stayed about the same.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks for your help , call me crazy but I am not sure I wanna sacrifice mileage for bigger tires. Don't get me wrong I like the look but my wallet likes the mileage!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
660 Posts
I completely understand that, I'm actually thinking about going back to smaller tires just to gain that 1mpg back. However, if you did go up I doubt you would lose much, many people claim no change in fuel consumtion. But I agree it's hard to lose that 1mpg especially when you know there's no real reason to do so.

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
I ran a set of the 285 A/Ts and two sets of 285 Revo A/Ts. About 60-65K from each set. I do watch tire pressure and adjust for load, 45 front/40 rear unloaded at 7500#. Air up rears only while towing a 10k trailer or carrying a load. Mostly highway miles.

The Bridgestone 285s fit front and rear without any mods with the stock Alcoa wheels. About 9-3/8" at the treads. Buddy ran different brand of 285s with non-stock wheels and had to space out front bumper with washers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts