Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Dude, your in the Houston area. Shop???? Hell, on weekend with a few cold beers, I'd help you do it. It's not that hard, and WAY cheaper than 1k+. Throw on an SCT and your done.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Don't mind helping you out. It's like that around here. :psn:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Coolant filtration needed too! Sct with tunes from Eric with Innovative Dielsel Performance is the best route IMHO! Or any other vendor on this site. Have heard plenty of great stories about others as well.

·
Registered
617 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
that was another post .. We beat him up over that lol:doh:

def a nice looking truck !
Nuh uhhhhha. (points finger at Zmann)LOLLOL
Coolant filter is definitely a good idea. Keep your oil cooler from getting that "not so fresh feeling":D

·
Registered
617 Posts
He hangs around here a lot and there will be a $h!t more mods done. Atleast that's happening to me.
Except I'm kind of missing some banjo bolts somewhere.:poke: irontx25

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
He hangs around here a lot and there will be a !t more mods done. Atleast that's happening to me.
Except I'm kind of missing some banjo bolts somewhere.:poke: irontx25
Dude, those poor bolts have been lost, found, separated, rejoined, lost again, and found again. LOL I know, I'm horrible. I need to make time to get them out to you.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Well I guess it maybe able to wait a little longer till we are completely settled in the house and I inform everyone of the toga house warming party.... Prob next month if not sooner...

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Gotta love a Toga house warming party. :rockwoot:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts