Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have one new in box that hasn't been opened sitting on the shelf we aren't going to use. 1400

Louisville Ky

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
Shopping Cart

Just saying , that is shipped price from a vendor that helps to support this site along with being someone alot of these guys Know .

Good luck with the sale though and :welcome: to the Nation.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,346 Posts
Is that too high or what ??

just to let ya know and help you with your sale... i spent not much more then that for a new 38R with a warranty, high flow outlet and pedestal from DI (a sponsor here)..the trouble with your brand new in box turbo for 1400 is that there is no warranty...even 1300 is kind a high

:welcome: to the nation and good luck..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Pics would help as well, considering you have 7 posts and we have no clue if you even actually have the turbo or not.

Also i am not knocking but i saw a brand new 38r go on ebay for $800-900 a couple months back. I honestly think they could be overpriced in the first place at $1500, but i could be wrong im not the one casting or machining them.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Not trying to be a dik here. I'm just answering your question.

You only have 8 posts. No one knows who you are and no one knows if you're honest or not.

I believe you said this turbo has a 12 month warranty.....through who?

Yes, $1300 is probably too high if you're looking for a fast sale. The good news is that you can always lower your asking price if its not selling.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We will warranty it through diesel injection.

Lowest I'll do is 1250 shipped .

And yes I understand about the 8 posts. Just because I'm not an "active" member does not mean im a bad person. Just got a 95 powerstroke that's why I joined. We do mainly cummins work.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
So, you work for a shop that doesn't sponsor and you're trying to sell a brand new turbo for more than I sell them for as a paying sponsor? That looks fishy...

Oh wait. It is fishy.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts