Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2003-2007 6.0 Powerstroke

Airdog 2 DF-165

Sold my truck and never got around to installing this. This is the one that is a stand alone fuel pump NOT and piggy back or booster pump. With this fuel pump you can completely remove your factory fuel pump.

These go for $662 save $72

$590. Shipped in the 48 U.S.!!!

First post first served.

Sent from mobile using autoguide.

Edit: can't upload pics but they can be found here, http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/performance-drivetrain-parts/220996-brand-new-airdog-2-df-165-590-shipped.html

·
Registered
922 Posts
good luck man i tried on mine and everyone wanted to give me 450. just keep it firm someone will roll around on it! if i needed it id buy it from you at that price!

·
Ohioan
182 Posts
id do 500

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available for the lowest price you will find for a new ad2 anywhere. $590 shipped.

Sent from mobile using autoguide.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
How long ago did you buy it? Because your warranty card is only good for 30 days and then your lifetime warranty goes bah bye. So dont be offended if you are getting low balled if the person who buys it cant get a lifetime warranty on their pump.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
How long ago did you buy it? Because your warranty card is only good for 30 days and then your lifetime warranty goes bah bye. So dont be offended if you are getting low balled if the person who buys it cant get a lifetime warranty on their pump.
That don't matter anyways. Warranty is only good for original purchaser and have to mail in the receipt with card.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Got ya. Well then that makes the point even clearer then. While it is understandable that he wouldnt want to take such a large hit on the pump, In Mostly Everyone's opinion the pump is only really worth $500 or less since that is all anyone is willing to pay for it and they will have to be able to pay the full price for a new should this one die.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Got ya. Well then that makes the point even clearer then. While it is understandable that he wouldnt want to take such a large hit on the pump, In Mostly Everyone's opinion the pump is only really worth $500 or less since that is all anyone is willing to pay for it and they will have to be able to pay the full price for a new should this one die.
Exactly. Not worth it in my eyes either to save a couple bucks.

Maybe he can call airdog and they may work something out with new owner since its unused. They do have good customer service about that stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts