Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, Im trying to remotely mount my Fuel and Oil Pressure senders and want to want to do it with braided stainless lines. I need two lengths of 1/8 inner diameter and prolly 24-30" in length. Does anyone have a hookup in gettin some of this?? Strictly Diesel has a set up for $45 a piece, but im trying to see if i can piece it together for less.

Let me know yall!

·
Registered
551 Posts
There is a Parker store here in Fredericksburg that might be able to piece together what you need, Jon. I can get you a number if interested and you can check pricing.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
The Parker Store in Fredericksburg is named Colliflower Inc. 4905 Trade Center Drive Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-891-9500 M-F 7:30-5:00 Sat. 8:00-12:00

·
Registered
551 Posts
The Parker Store in Fredericksburg is named Colliflower Inc. 4905 Trade Center Drive Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-891-9500 M-F 7:30-5:00 Sat. 8:00-12:00
:rockwoot: Its right down the road from me. I have had them make all kinds of hoses for me. Just about anything available in the store and will 'make while you wait'.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanls yall ill have to give them a shout. Lookin on jegs online looks like i might be able to get it done for 30ish, i jusy need to find all the right fittings

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok well i pieced everything together on jegs and got the hose and all the fittings for 58 bucks

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i went with blue push loc tubing bcs all my stuff is blue under the hood

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Can they do brake lines up there? I need new brake lines for my truck made and dont want to spend 300 to have them made.

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Havent gotten the stuff in the mail, im runnin everything off my billet caps (oil and fuel). Ill take a pic when i get it all done

·
harley master
496 Posts
Hey chad, give me the lengths you need. I make them. Finally got an answer on the hydro dipping too. Hit me up, and i'll fill you in.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hey bud I dont have your number anymore. Ive gt a local company doing the dipping, theyre only charging me 130 bucks for all 5 pieces....ill have to get the lengths but I have to order a track bar relocation kit first.

Chad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts